AQUOION Fully Automatic Deionizers
ADCA Series Automatic Laboratory & Industrial Demineraliser / Deionizer
- Enables a simpler system (no concentrate-re circulation)
- Produces ultra pure water (up to 18 meg-ohms/cm)
- Eliminates regeneration chemicals & High recovery of up to 99%
- Capacity ranging from 1/4 gpm to 35 gpm (50 l/hr to 8 m3/hr)
- Continuous production of consistent water quality
- No regeneration is required
- Less foot print & Cost effective
- It incorporates indicator lights to show each & every operational status
- Shut-off valves for acid and caustic flow control and to prevent accidental flow of water into regeneration tanks.
- Unit shuts off automatically in case of power failure.
- Monitor the quality of treated water at the set value before deioniser returns to service.
- All electronics and programmable timers are housed in a separate control box.
- Constant final water quality monitoring assures conformance with application requirements.
- System is automatically pre-rinsed prior to regeneration to ensure that no false regeneration is initiated.
- Regeneration – Cation & Anion simultaneously, and is completely automatic. Total time to complete regeneration -2.5 hours. Chemicals are drawn directly from regeneration tanks.
|MODELS||TBD 50||TBD 70||TBD 100||TBD 200||TBD 300||TBD 500|
|Treatment Flow-rate |
|05 ~ 50||10 ~70||20 ~ 100||30 ~ 200||60 ~ 300||80 ~ 500|
|0.5 ~ 2.5||1.0 ~ 2.5||1.0 ~ 2.5||1.5 ~ 2.5||2.0 ~ 2.5||2.0 ~ 3.0|
|PH Value||6.5 ~ 9.5||6.5 ~ 9.5||6.5 ~ 9.5||6.5 ~ 9.5||6.5 ~ 9.5||6.5 ~ 9.5|
|Treated water Quality |