AQUOION Three BED Deionizers
CAMB Series Demineraliser / Deionizer
Three-bed deionizers have three vessels, the first containing cation resin followed by a separate vessel containing anion resin followed by a seperate vessel containing both cation & anion resin together in mixed form for further purification of water. AQUOION Series Three bed deionizers utilize high exchange capacity cation & anion resin which is highly efficient means of removing dissolved minerals and solids to produce high purity DM water. AQUOION portable series of pre-assembled systems aid in the production of a continuous supply of high purity deionized water.
AQUOION Industrial series deionizers can be designed in flow rate ranging between 1000 and 25000 liters/hr, Regeneration of the system is initiated by conductivity, time, and/or totalised flow. The deionizers can be supplied in combination with a full range of options and related equipment to provide a fully integrated water purification system.
- Two PVC I FRP columns charged separately with high exchange capacity Cation, Anion resin for removal of dissolved solids from feed water.
- One PVC I FPR column charged with Cation & Anion resin in mixed form employed after anion bed for further purification.
- Analog I Digital conductivity meter to monitor outlet treated water quality.
- PVC flexible tubing with PP diaphragm valves for easy operation & Maintenance.
- All the columns are housed in an attractive corrosion proof mild steel powder coated cabinet with two castors for easy mobility.
- One ADS (Air Displacement System) used for resin mixing after Regeneration.
|MODELS||AQUOION CAMB 70||AQUOION CAMB 100||AQUOION CAMB 200|
|Treatment Flow-rate |
|10 ~ 70||20 ~ 100||30 ~ 200|
|Working Pressure |
|0.5 ~ 2.5||1.0 ~ 2.5||1.0 ~ 2.5|
|PH Value||6.5 ~ 9.5||6.5 ~ 9.5||6.5 ~ 9.5|
|Treated water Quality |