AQUOION TWO BED Deionizers
TBD Series Demineraliser / Deionizer
Two-bed deionizers have two vessels, the first vessel containing cation resin followed by a separate vessel containing anion resin. AQUOION Series Two bed deionizers utilize high exchange capacity cation & anion resin columns which are highly efficient means of removing dissolved minerals and solids to produce high purity DM water. AQUOION portable series of pre-assembled systems aid in the production of a continuous supply of high purity deionized water.
AQUOION Industrial series deionizers can be designed in flow rate ranging between 1000 and 25000 liters/hr, Regeneration of the system is initiated by conductivity, time, and/or totalised flow. The deionizers can be supplied in combination with a full range of options and related equipment to provide a fully integrated water purification system.
- PVC I FRP columns, charged separately with high exchange capacity cation & anion resin.
- Analog I Digital conductivity meter with alarm -to monitor the quality of treated water.
- PVC flexible tube with necessary PP connectors for inlet & outlet.
- All are housed in a trolley mounted, corrosion proof powder coated mild steel skid for mobility.
- A chemical proof FRP tank for regeneration.
|MODELS||TBD 50||TBD 70||TBD 100||TBD 200||TBD 300||TBD 500|
|Treatment Flow-rate |
|05 ~ 50||10 ~70||20 ~ 100||30 ~ 200||60 ~ 300||80 ~ 500|
|0.5 ~ 2.5||1.0 ~ 2.5||1.0 ~ 2.5||1.5 ~ 2.5||2.0 ~ 2.5||2.0 ~ 3.0|
|PH Value||6.5 ~ 9.5||6.5 ~ 9.5||6.5 ~ 9.5||6.5 ~ 9.5||6.5 ~ 9.5||6.5 ~ 9.5|
|Treated water Quality |