AQUOION ULTRA PURE Deionizers
RODM Series Demineraliser / Deionizer
AQUOION RODM is designed mainly for electronic Industries and research Institutions to produce ultra pure demineralised water with resistivity below 15 megohms.
Processing: The feed water is fed through a 05-micron cartridge system for the removal of suspended impurities, and then passed through a UV (ultra violet) lamp for disinfection. It is then pressurised through an RO membrane for the removal of dissolved ions by upto 95% and this permeated water is stored in a HDPE reservoir. The RO treated water is then re-circulated through a line of multiple mixed bed demineralisation cartridges for further purification and achieve the required resistivity. The water treated through the MB resin cartridges is stored in a final HDPE reservoir where the water is re-circulated through 0.2 micron filtration and collected. Processing & storage is automated. Hence, the treated water is made available on demand.
- Multiple Ion-exchange DI & MB cartridges
- Low & High Pressure Switches
- CPVC line, valves & Fittings within battery limit
- Mild Steel anti-corrosive Powder coated skid
- In-line UV system for feed water disinfection.
- Transferring pump for circulation within the water dispenser.
- Electrical Control Panel with auto controller
- HDPE reservoir for treated water storage and recirculation.
|MODELS||TBD 50||TBD 70||TBD 100||TBD 200||TBD 300||TBD 500|
|Treatment Flow-rate |
|05 ~ 50||10 ~70||20 ~ 100||30 ~ 200||60 ~ 300||80 ~ 500|
|0.5 ~ 2.5||1.0 ~ 2.5||1.0 ~ 2.5||1.5 ~ 2.5||2.0 ~ 2.5||2.0 ~ 3.0|
|PH Value||6.5 ~ 9.5||6.5 ~ 9.5||6.5 ~ 9.5||6.5 ~ 9.5||6.5 ~ 9.5||6.5 ~ 9.5|
|Treated water Quality |