Technology : Filtration
Aquoion Sand Filters are available in a wide range of self-contained packages configured in single, double, and multiple unit arrangements to remove sediment, turbidity, color, and suspended particles. Consisting of layers of coarse support bed and fine mesh sand, Aquoion Sand Filters remove sediment down to the 20-30 micron range.
Aquoion Sand Filters are used for municipal, institutional, and industrial water filtration applications. Single units are rated for flows up to 1,00,000 litres per hour. For larger flow rates, contact Aquoion to determine whether larger or multiple units would be appropriate.
Economical and efficient, Aquoion Sand Filters can be equipped for manual, semi-automatic, or full-automatic operation. Regardless of the configuration, only limited technical expertise is required for operation. Aquoion Sand Filters will integrate into a complete water treatment system without expensive custom field engineering and programming.
- The raw water is filtered through a filter media of multigrade sand & pebbles (MGF) unit in order to remove suspended matter, turbidity, and colloidal matter present in the feed water.
- The sand filter is made-up of either MS inside FRP coated system, or FRP moulded vessel depending on the capacity, and requirement.
- Internally, it is fitted with inlet distributor and bottom collecting system.
- Externally it is equipped with extra strong rigid PVC, or MS frontal pipe work with necessary valves & fittings.
- The unit is charged with different grades of filtering river bed sand & pebbles & filtering media
- Suspended matter gets en-trapped when raw water is passed in downward direction through layers of different grades of sand bed.
- The filter is islolated for backwash when the pressure drop across the filtering bed is more than specific limit.
- The vessel can also be used as a filter for : Iron removal / Arsenic & Fluride removal
- Food and Beverage Processing Plants
- Power plants
- Chemical plants
- Pharmaceutical Plants
- High pressure boiler feedwater
- Manufacturing Plants
- Steam Generators
- Electronic Products
- Medical Device Production
- Alloy Metal Fabrication
- Humidification Systems
- Plating & Metal Treating
- Printed Circuit Boards