CAMB Series Demineraliser / Deionizer
Pure laboratory water is needed in virtually all segments of industry especially pharmaceuticals and electronics industries, as well as in inversities, government and hospital laboratories.
In Three Bed Demineraliser, the water is first treated with Cation & Anion ion-exchanger for removal of dissolved ions present in the feed, and to obtain Electrical conductivity up to < 10 micromho/cm ; and then it is directed to the mixed bed resin column for further purification and to get the desired water quality.
- A set of PVC columns, charged with High exchange capacity cation & Anion resin for removal of dissolved solids from the feed water
- PVC column charged with Cation & Anion resin in mixed from for further purification of treated water, let by anion column
- Digital conductivity meter with alarm system
- A set of PP diaphragm valves for easy operation & regeneration
- Columns are housed in an attractive corrosion proof mild steel cabinet with two castors for easy mobility
- Electrical operated magnetic air pump for resin mixing
|MODELS||AQUOION CAMB 70||AQUOION CAMB 100||AQUOION CAMB 200|
|Treatment Flow-rate |
|10 ~ 70||20 ~ 100||30 ~ 200|
|Working Pressure |
|0.5 ~ 2.5||1.0 ~ 2.5||1.0 ~ 2.5|
|PH Value||6.5 ~ 9.5||6.5 ~ 9.5||6.5 ~ 9.5|
|Treated water Quality |