TBD Series Demineraliser / Deionizer
The portable laboratory DM system produces demineralised water instantly by ion exchange process. Aquoion provides ion exchange systems for production of high purity water. Aquoion ion exchange systems utilise water deionisation or demineralisation to remove undesirable ions and replace them with acceptable ones.
These ion exchange systems are used to purify water for laboratory, biotech, pharmaceutical, medical, food and beverage, hydro metallurgical, metals ﬁnishing, chemical and petrochemical, and nuclear, industrial water, semiconductor, power and other applications.
- PVC I FRP columns, charged separately with high exchange capacity cation & anion resin.
- Analog I Digital conductivity meter with alarm -to monitor the quality of treated water.
- PVC flexible tube with necessary PP connectors for inlet & outlet.
- All are housed in a trolley mounted, corrosion proof powder coated mild steel skid for mobility.
- A chemical proof FRP tank for regeneration.
|MODELS||TBD 50||TBD 70||TBD 100||TBD 200||TBD 300||TBD 500|
|Treatment Flow-rate |
|05 ~ 50||10 ~70||20 ~ 100||30 ~ 200||60 ~ 300||80 ~ 500|
|0.5 ~ 2.5||1.0 ~ 2.5||1.0 ~ 2.5||1.5 ~ 2.5||2.0 ~ 2.5||2.0 ~ 3.0|
|PH Value||6.5 ~ 9.5||6.5 ~ 9.5||6.5 ~ 9.5||6.5 ~ 9.5||6.5 ~ 9.5||6.5 ~ 9.5|
|Treated water Quality |