Reverse Osmosis Systems
The Reverse Osmosis process uses a semi- permeable membrane to separate and remove dissolved solids, organics, pyrogens, submicron colloidal matter, viruses, and bacteria from water. The process is called “ reverse” osmosis since it requires pressure to force pure water across a membrane, leaving the impurities behind. Reverse Osmosis is capable of removing 95%-99% of the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) and 99% of all bacteria, thus providing safe & pure water.
Scarcity of good quality water has increased our dependence on ground water source. This brackish or saline water is unfit for drinking, or for industrial use unless properly treated. Reverse osmosis, a membrane desalination process increasingly used worldwide, purifies brackish water for drinking and industrial purposes.
Aquoion is a leading supplier of industrial commercial Reverse Osmosis systems to efficiently remove dissolved solids, particles, organic, and other contaminants from water in commercial and industrial applications. Standard and customised commercial RO systems available from 500 to 25000 litres per hour.
- Built in safety features to protect high pressure pump and membranes.
- Capable of handling water with TDS levels between 500 & 25000 ppm.
- Efficiently removes upto 95% of TDS or salinity to produce
pure and tasty water.
- Fully assembled and tested before despatch.
- Easy availability of spares and after sale service.
- Easy to startup and uses very little space on installation.
- The most economical & efficient method for removal of dissolved solids.
- Can be designed and customised any volume based on feed water parameters
Feed water Pump | Multigrade Sand & Carbon Filter | Micron Housing with Cartridge Dosing Pump | High Pressure Pump | Membrane with Housing |
SS Gly. ﬁlled Pressure Gauge | Digital TDS Meter & Flow meter | Automatic Electronic control Panel with indicators | Low & High Pressure Switch |
SS Pipe line & Fittings | CIP cleaning system | SS 304 Skid | Accessories.